Call for Radical Ideas – RIS22
The call for Radical Innovation Sprint 2022 is open – the deadline for proposal submission is 1 May 2022. Meet us on the roadtrip – virtual or around Denmark. Sign up for the events by sending us an email or through your local focal point - find contact information below.
Scope of the call
Work on creative solutions and collaborate on innovating Danish Offshore Technology. In scope are wild ideas with a potential application for the Danish North Sea offshore industry: Late life production, field abandonment, energy efficiency and carbon storage.
You may be new or familiar with these research topics. We encourage everyone to combine their expertise with our knowledge to generate ideas. Just get in touch with the team - find contact details below.
Things you need to know
- Application submission 1 May at 23:59 (Application opens 1 April)
- The application is simple and consists of a A3 poster describing the idea, its potential, and a simple budget form, which can be downloaded here
- The funded research sprint takes place between 1 September to 30 November 2022
- Your idea has potential for application in the Danish North Sea offshore industry: Late life production, field abandonment, energy efficiency and carbon storage
- Specialists from DTU Offshore can help you mature your idea prior to submission of your application
- Applications will be evaluated in double-blind anonymized form by a committee
- Answers will be sent out before the end of June
Article compilations from Radical Innovation
It is possible to order a physical copy of the Radical Innovation reports and article compilations by sending us an email or come visit us an pick one up. The following RIS article compilations are available (Table of contents on email request):
- Radical Innovation Sprint 2017
- Radical Innovation Sprint 2018
- Radical Innovation Sprint 2019
- Radical Innovation: Produced Water Edition 19/20
- Radical Innovation Sprint 2020
- Radical Innovation Sprint 2021
RIS 2022 Calender
The RIS intro is the practical stuff behind the call – the A-Z is a high-level technical presentation of the scope area (where even people with 25 years of experience will learn something new).