Danish Offshore Technology Conference 2022
On 29-30 November 2022, we hosted the annual Danish Offshore Technology Conference at Comwell Kolding.
R&D for the Offshore Energy Transition
More than 270 academic and industry experts participated in the annual Danish Offshore Technology Conference 2022.
Two great days with interesting presentations and posters focusing on research and innovation within CCS and CO2 storage, offshore structural integrity management, offshore wastewater management, new green chemicals, and efficient oil and gas abandonment.
Find the conference programme here
Presentations from the keynote speakers
You can download the presentations from the keynote speakers below.:
- Presentation: Tech Solutions for the Energy Transition, Henrik O. Madsen, HOM Consult
- Presentation: Bifrost CCS Project, Alexia Genin, TotalEnergies
- Presentation: Water Management in the Offshore Environment, Simon Ivar Andersen, DTU Offshore - Danish Offshore Technology Centre
- Presentation: Hydrogen and CCUS for long term energy security and decarbonization, Magnus Killingland, DNV
- Presentation: The Energy Transition in the North Sea, Anne Højer Simonsen, DI
- Presentation: Bifrost: Social acceptance and preference for CCS – the influence of information and knowledge, Jacob Ladenburg, DTU Management
Presentations from the breakout sessions
- Intro - Green Chemicals
- Green Corrosion Inhibitors
- Clean biocide
- FeCO3 stabilization
- Nanofilament coating
- Green H2S scavengers
- Corrosion inhibitor (CI) Qualification and Field Obervations - topics
- Commercialization of Green Chemicals
- WaveMapper - Experimental campaign for mapping breaking waves
- InnoSHM - Innovative Structural Health Monitoring and Risk-Informed Structural Integrity Management - Novel technologies supporting the sustainable change
- The value of academic industrial partnership
- Modular Maintenance
- Risk Informed Decision Support – Experiences and Further Prospects
Cost effective CO2 storage in Denmark
- Research to support CO2 storage in existing Oil & Gas fields
- Influence of CO2 injection on mechanical properties of chalk
- De-risking CO2 injection and storage in Chalk
- Detection and Monitoring of CO2 Leakage in Sub-seabed CCS: Current Status and Beyond
Optimizing Abandonment to reduce environmental impact
- Danish Offshore Regulations in relation to Well Decommissioning
- Abandonment Research for reduced Environmental Impact
- SEEP – Seabed baseline conditions for platform abandonment
- Swelling of clays/shales to ensure underground storage
Chalk - deep dive
Water Toxicity Management
- Where is legislation to protect the marine environment heading?
- Intelligent Testing Strategy
- How toxic is toxic? Toxic components in discharged water
- Enabling PW reinjection in chalk
Abstracts from the Poster session
The abstracts are divided into research programmes.
Find the Poster abstracts here
Poster number 26 'Industrialization of Maintenance by Means of Intelligent Automation' won the award for Best Poster.
The Danish Offshore Technology Conference 2023 will take place on 14 and 15 November 2023. Mark your calendar already now!
Jakob Werner Head of Communication, DTU Offshore Danish Offshore Technology Centre Mobile: +45 93510287 email@example.com
Dorthe Degn PA Danish Offshore Technology Centre Mobile: 2239 1412 firstname.lastname@example.org