We are experts in research and technology development for the offshore sector. Feel free to contact us if you are a journalist, who needs information related to this. We can also organize a press visit to the center.
The energy transition is one of the most important topics in the public debate. As a research centre, we contribute with knowledge from our projects in the Danish North Sea.
We cover research areas such as:
- Offshore CO2 storage
- Produced Water Management
- Scaling and corrosion
- Operations and Maintenance Technology
- Structural integrity of offshore structures
- Abandonment of wells and depleted oil fields
- Enhanced Oil Recovery and increased efficiency of oil and gas production
- Environmental and climate footprint
Follow us on SoMe and sign up for our newsletter
If you want to know more about our work, you may follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter.
We annually send out 4-6 newsletters with information regarding events, new research results etc.
Sign up for the newsletter here.